Comitatus of Pactum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of Comitatus of Pactum, a Darkfall Online clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Place your clan city Anywhere?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dd

dd

Place your clan city Anywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:56 am

I am a wondering. Are we just going to place a clan city on an island OR can we put it somwhere coool say (behind the mouth of a waterfall) or (I can't think of anything else lol.) But yea any plans or ideas of where we might put it (I looked at the map where we might place bases already)
Back to top Go down
gogochicken

gogochicken

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:59 am

i beleive that the clan is going to be a rouge clan till we get our feet wet. see what the game is all about and then eventualy we will find a clan location.

possible locations.
https://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb213/Warhawk101/?action=view&current=AgonmapCoP.jpg&t=1224798391554
Back to top Go down
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:05 am

I know I have seen that mean mean what are we hoping for? (landmass)
Back to top Go down
Lunai

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 am

What exactly do you mean, Arthreas?
Back to top Go down
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:26 am

Are we hoping to clan our clan city somwhere breathtaking? (Behind the mouth of a waterfall, On a huge moutian, In the winding caverns of a huge cave, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 am

Arthreas wrote:
Are we hoping to clan our clan city somwhere breathtaking? (Behind the mouth of a waterfall, On a huge moutian, In the winding caverns of a huge cave, ect.)

It would be very nice, but we have to take into account that [Strategic Points > Beautiful Landmarks]

Hopefully we will find a good combo
Back to top Go down
https://comitatusofpactum.darkbb.com
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 am

Yea somwhere with great view. looks awesome @ Strategic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alkain

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 pm

I doubt that you can even build it anywhere. Look at AOC. You can't build EVERYWHERE in that game and more than likly its close in DF.
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:00 am

Alkain wrote:
I doubt that you can even build it anywhere. Look at AOC. You can't build EVERYWHERE in that game and more than likly its close in DF.

There is a set number of land plots to build on. Really, I posted a thread on Forumfall discussing the advantages vs disadvantages of a city for a clan. It's actually seeming as though a city itself is more of a liability than an asset.

Link: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=87783
Back to top Go down
gogochicken

gogochicken

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:24 am

yes well it was still be wicked awesome to have a gigantic city that you know you are apart of.
+ the wars
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:31 am

gogochicken3 wrote:
yes well it was still be wicked awesome to have a gigantic city that you know you are apart of.
+ the wars

Why cant we go attack another city? And why cant we control a wicked large plot of land, like an entire floating land mass.
Back to top Go down
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 am

Too much land to defend we would be spread out. rouges could get in. We need small closed in raised land mass walls place
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 am

Arthreas wrote:
Too much land to defend we would be spread out. rouges could get in. We need small closed in raised land mass walls place

Watch the gameplay trailer again and you will see floating land masses and islands with pathways to the mainland. Now. How can these be defended? Easily! You use the bridge to get across as a chokepoint, or move into the island and control a chokepoint so invaders are trapped into funneling in at small numbers. Watch the video again and you will see (When the 2 Orc's on their mounts go to the floating land mass to attack the Mirdain)
Back to top Go down
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:31 am

True. This Is. But many battles.. there will be.
These areas would be a favorite spot for many clans so their would be constant
battle for control. I suggest An Island Or better yet. If possible a big floating city. building on large floats connected by walkways. Or A series Of islands connected by walkways. Or EVEN better if possible a underwater city protected by a big magical air bubble. Or a Big air pocket in an underwater mountain.
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:45 am

Arthreas wrote:
True. This Is. But many battles.. there will be.
These areas would be a favorite spot for many clans so their would be constant
battle for control. I suggest An Island Or better yet. If possible a big floating city. building on large floats connected by walkways. Or A series Of islands connected by walkways. Or EVEN better if possible a underwater city protected by a big magical air bubble. Or a Big air pocket in an underwater mountain.

Floating city = 4 ships put together
Back to top Go down
dd

dd

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:51 am

Very Well. Great Battles.. Their Will be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place your clan city Anywhere?   Place your clan city Anywhere? Empty

Back to top Go down

Place your clan city Anywhere?
Page 1 of 1