Comitatus of Pactum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of Comitatus of Pactum, a Darkfall Online clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Welcome Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunai

The Welcome Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Welcome Thread   The Welcome Thread EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Introduce yourself in this thread.

Hi, my name is Alex, ingame name is yet to be decided. I am the Underseer of Comitatus of Pactum, and would be of service to anyone who require it. I like to play all kinds of games, mainly FPSes, RPG games, and the occasional strategy game. I guess I'm a pretty friendly person albeit AFKing alot. Ask me any questions if you like.
Back to top Go down
Razli_Lithewulf

The Welcome Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Welcome Thread   The Welcome Thread EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:57 pm

Howdy. I am Razli Lithewulf. Member of the Duchy of Wessex.

I'm here just to wonder if you have a site of your information, or like history?

I'm curious is all, and it is up to you to say yes/no, or if you want to ban me before anything.

Trust me, I won't cry about it on Forumfall. Not like that.
Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

The Welcome Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Welcome Thread   The Welcome Thread EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:15 am

Razli_Lithewulf wrote:
Howdy. I am Razli Lithewulf. Member of the Duchy of Wessex.

I'm here just to wonder if you have a site of your information, or like history?

I'm curious is all, and it is up to you to say yes/no, or if you want to ban me before anything.

Trust me, I won't cry about it on Forumfall. Not like that.

No its fine; we welcome all. The history is posted on Forumfall in a thread something like "Guild History" or something and our recruitment thread hasnt been posted for a while but I can send it to you if you would like.
Back to top Go down
https://comitatusofpactum.darkbb.com
Daehak-Kun

Daehak-Kun

The Welcome Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Welcome Thread   The Welcome Thread EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 am

better late than never eh? im bored so i don't have anything else to do anyway...

Sooo I'm Daehak-Kun aka Scott

I think I'm In C-Staff but no-one told me anything inthe vent meeting >_>
yeah ask me any question you want and I'll try and answer it . I play RPGs and FPS and am very involved in waterwars anythig else i should metion
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dahosjournal/
Sponsored content

The Welcome Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Welcome Thread   The Welcome Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Welcome Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comitatus of Pactum :: Guest and Newcomer Forum.-
Jump to: