Comitatus of Pactum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of Comitatus of Pactum, a Darkfall Online clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:02 pm

Clan Applications are now in effect. Those who have joined, please leave an application as well, or you cannot be a part of this clan. It is assumed that you have read our Recruitment Thread and will know how to fill out the application accordingly. Once I have accepted your application, you will be asked to Report in, on the appropriate thread, to tell us that you are still here. The application must be in the following format:

Name:

In-game Name (none if not known):

Time Zone:

Average time to play per week:

Why you would like to join:

What is your favorite thing to do in an MMO:

How (or from whom) did you hear about our clan:

Do you have a microphone:

And Ventrilo:

I have read and understand the rules and the consequences in effect for breaking the rules. I am signing this contract saying that I, _________, will not break the rules in the recruitment thread, or those that are implied.
Back to top Go down
https://comitatusofpactum.darkbb.com
marksest

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 am

Name: Mark Est.

In-game Name (none if not known): Marcus Arcanaus or Mark Spellsword

Time Zone: PST

Average time to play per week: 50-70 (hours)

Why you would like to join: Sounds like a nice guild.

What is your favorite thing to do in an MMO: Play with friends.

How (or from whom) did you hear about our clan: Eletas, I was there when he first started the guild in beta.

Do you have a microphone: Yes

And Ventrilo: Yes, I already have your Vent info.

I have read and understand the rules and the consequences in effect for breaking the rules. I am signing this contract saying that I, Mark Est. , will not break the rules in the recruitment thread, or those that are implied.

ACCEPTED, Welcome to Comitatus of Pactum, Mark.

Thank you, that 50-70 is hours by the way.
Back to top Go down
DemonDark

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:59 am

Name: Wolf (yep, im not kidding either)

In-game Name (none if not known): Lucifuge Rofocale (25 gold to the first person to figure it out.)

Time Zone: central

Average time to play per week: more than my job and college time

Why you would like to join: Meh, you gank me.. i check you guys out.. seems to be a repeating pattern here.

What is your favorite thing to do in an MMO: Watch my enemies fall before a hail of magic, death, and other various shiny things

How (or from whom) did you hear about our clan: Got ganked by Supreme General, talked with him. Irony, Hilarity, and so here I am.

Do you have a microphone: yes

And Ventrilo: yep, though can be tempermental with me

I have read and understand the rules and the consequences in effect for breaking the rules. I am signing this contract saying that I, Wolf, will not break the rules in the recruitment thread, or those that are implied.

ACCEPTED, Welcome to Comitatus of Pactum, Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Applications   Clan Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Applications
Page 1 of 1